REPORT: Melania Trump Revives Lost Glamour on the World Stage
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
On the world stage this past week, First Lady Melania Trump used her high fashion wardrobe to revive the lost glamour of old Hollywood’s most beloved film stars — a luxurious style of dress that has not been in style for some time.
Mrs. Trump showed her affinity for fashion and film’s Golden Age in Europe; the era of Jean Harlow through the earlier years of Barbara Streisand. For a brief period in the mid-2000s, the revival of old Hollywood style had made a comeback.
The article goes on to state the following:
Since becoming First Lady, Melania Trump — and her personal couturier and style adviser Hervé Pierre — has made a point to never be minimal, favoring the opulent styles of maximalist Italian brands like Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci and the famously old glamour ateliers of Parisian fashion houses like Christian Dior and Chanel.
See an extensive review of Melania’s European style choices at BREITBART.COM. Scroll down for images of her outfits curated from Twitter posts.
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) June 10, 2019
— International Film Critique (@IntFilmCritique) June 4, 2019
The designers refused to dress FLOTUS and now she teaches them class & style! Priceless GO FLOTUS!https://t.co/mniEFo6Joc
— Theresa Verderosa (@Theresaluvshoe) June 4, 2019
Melania Wears Custom-Made Outfit, Channeling The Late Princess Diana’s Style https://t.co/4zbU4ZVkwl
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 3, 2019
Mrs Melania Trump is fashion & style 🙌🙌 pic.twitter.com/eGFgGLZzqu
— Andrew S. Mdala (@AndrewSMdala) June 3, 2019
— Staff Style (@StaffStyle1) June 4, 2019
First Lady Melania Trump walks into the sun as she and President Donald Trump greet Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla Parker Bowles for a dinner at the Winfield House, in London. @FLOTUS @realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/6NqdPTFn1q
— Doug Mills (@dougmillsnyt) June 4, 2019
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) June 5, 2019
We paid tribute to our fallen heroes at Portsmouth for the D-Day commemoration ceremony. Was lovely to meet our brave veterans, as well as some of the women & men who serve in the Armed Forces. pic.twitter.com/kFgtfXlExI
— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) June 9, 2019
Melania Trump is wearing a black Dior coat dress and matching black Roger Vivier stilettos today as she attends a ceremony at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial in Colleville-sur-Mer, France. #PoweroftheFirstLady #BeBest pic.twitter.com/6MK2ZcGX4Q
— FLOTUS Report (@MELANIAJTRUMP) June 6, 2019
President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive in Normandy, France, for 75th anniversary ceremony of the D-Day landings. pic.twitter.com/C9w4IsGAPk
— NBC News (@NBCNews) June 6, 2019
— CBS News (@CBSNews) June 3, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NFL releases statement on Kaepernick after workout stunt
- BREAKING: Supreme Court Chief Justice announces Ginsburg is ill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: ‘Crying like a little child’: Don Trump Jr. rips whistleblower over Clinton loss
- REPORT: Another traveling family attacked by cartel in northern Mexico, one dead
- VIDEO: Democrat against impeachment calls out party for ‘fracturing the nation’ with investigation
- VIDEO: Fox host hits MSNBC for impeachment coverage with George Conway
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- VIDEO: Former police officer fires back at Joy Behar for suggesting politicians keep gun confiscation a ‘secret’
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts