REPORT: Melania Trump Revives Lost Glamour on the World Stage
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
On the world stage this past week, First Lady Melania Trump used her high fashion wardrobe to revive the lost glamour of old Hollywood’s most beloved film stars — a luxurious style of dress that has not been in style for some time.
Mrs. Trump showed her affinity for fashion and film’s Golden Age in Europe; the era of Jean Harlow through the earlier years of Barbara Streisand. For a brief period in the mid-2000s, the revival of old Hollywood style had made a comeback.
The article goes on to state the following:
Since becoming First Lady, Melania Trump — and her personal couturier and style adviser Hervé Pierre — has made a point to never be minimal, favoring the opulent styles of maximalist Italian brands like Dolce & Gabbana and Gucci and the famously old glamour ateliers of Parisian fashion houses like Christian Dior and Chanel.
See an extensive review of Melania’s European style choices at BREITBART.COM. Scroll down for images of her outfits curated from Twitter posts.
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) June 10, 2019
— International Film Critique (@IntFilmCritique) June 4, 2019
The designers refused to dress FLOTUS and now she teaches them class & style! Priceless GO FLOTUS!https://t.co/mniEFo6Joc
— Theresa Verderosa (@Theresaluvshoe) June 4, 2019
Melania Wears Custom-Made Outfit, Channeling The Late Princess Diana’s Style https://t.co/4zbU4ZVkwl
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 3, 2019
Mrs Melania Trump is fashion & style 🙌🙌 pic.twitter.com/eGFgGLZzqu
— Andrew S. Mdala (@AndrewSMdala) June 3, 2019
— Staff Style (@StaffStyle1) June 4, 2019
First Lady Melania Trump walks into the sun as she and President Donald Trump greet Prince Charles and Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla Parker Bowles for a dinner at the Winfield House, in London. @FLOTUS @realDonaldTrump pic.twitter.com/6NqdPTFn1q
— Doug Mills (@dougmillsnyt) June 4, 2019
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) June 5, 2019
We paid tribute to our fallen heroes at Portsmouth for the D-Day commemoration ceremony. Was lovely to meet our brave veterans, as well as some of the women & men who serve in the Armed Forces. pic.twitter.com/kFgtfXlExI
— Melania Trump (@FLOTUS) June 9, 2019
Melania Trump is wearing a black Dior coat dress and matching black Roger Vivier stilettos today as she attends a ceremony at the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial in Colleville-sur-Mer, France. #PoweroftheFirstLady #BeBest pic.twitter.com/6MK2ZcGX4Q
— FLOTUS Report (@MELANIAJTRUMP) June 6, 2019
President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive in Normandy, France, for 75th anniversary ceremony of the D-Day landings. pic.twitter.com/C9w4IsGAPk
— NBC News (@NBCNews) June 6, 2019
— CBS News (@CBSNews) June 3, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Former Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft ill after trip to Dominican Republic
- TRUMP TWEETS: Outrage over Hope Hicks testimony, slams Dems, witch hunt and more!
- REPORT: Warner Bros. film studio in lockdown after stage hand on Anne Hathaway movie stabbed in neck