REPORT: Melania Trump says there are people in the White House she doesn’t trust
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WashingtonPost:
First lady Melania Trump said in an interview broadcast Thursday that there have been people in her husband’s White House whom she doesn’t trust, including some who still work there.
During the interview with ABC News, conducted during her recent solo trip to Africa, Trump also asserted that she is one of the most bullied people in the world, as she discusses her child-welfare initiative, Be Best, which includes a focus on combating cyberbullying.
The article goes on to state the following:
Trump was asked by ABC’s Tom Llamas if the president has had people working for him that she didn’t trust.
Melania said she tells her husband who she does and does not trust. She went on to say that some of these people remain in the White House today, while others have been removed.
To weigh in on this information provided by WashingtonPost, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WashingtonPost
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- BREAKING: Chris Christie releases statement on White House chief of staff role
- REPORT: Eight newly elected Dem governors skip out on meeting with Trump
- REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
- BREAKING: Fiance of missing Colorado mom driven away by deputies as FBI search team moves in on his ranch (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Venezuelans now regretting gun ban that stripped them of their weapons
- REPORT: Justice Department releases total cost of Russia investigation since May 2017; it’s staggering
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
- POLL: Is Michael Cohen telling the truth?