REPORT: Memorial Statue of Princess Diana Removed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PEOPLE.COM:
The world-famous memorial to Princess Diana and Dodi Al-Fayed, who Diana was dating at the time of her death, has been removed from Harrods.
A spokesperson for the London luxury department store previously revealed in January that after 20 years, the statue of the pair — who both died in a Paris car crash in 1997 — would be removed from the store and returned to Dodi’s father, Egyptian-born businessman Mohamed al Fayed, who formerly owned Harrods.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
On Friday, Mohamed told the Daily Mail that the statue had been removed while the department store was closed for Easter, and now resides in his garden in Oxted, Surrey.
“It is a blessing and a comfort to have the statue of Dodi and Princess Diana in the privacy of our family home after having shared it with the public for so many years in Harrods,” he told the outlet.
— Nepal Jagran (@NepalJagran) April 15, 2018
— Halloween Costumes (@Halloweenpirate) April 15, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PEOPLE.COM.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: Judge rules Trump administration justified in ending Obama-era immigration program
- REPORT: Corsi slaps Mueller with $350M lawsuit
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Clinton rips into magazine staffer for making joke about Barron Trump
- REPORT: Company announces moving production out of China over tariff concerns
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh sides with liberal judges to turn away Planned Parenthood defunding cases
- VIDEO: Chris Christie comments on Trump’s legal jeopardy
- OpEd: Cohen’s pleas concocted by prosecutors to snare Trump
- REPORT: YouTube terminates conservative activist’s channel
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez surprises Queens synagogue with family history
- REPORT: Actress declares ‘We should be afraid’ of Trump