REPORT: Men’s penises are made smaller by a chemical in non-stick frying pans
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Men could end up with penises half-an-inch shorter than usual if their parents were exposed to high levels of a chemical used in non-stick frying pans.
Scientists have found the chemicals, called PFCs, can interfere with male hormones and lead to sexual organs being ‘significantly’ shorter and thinner.
The article goes on to state the following:
And this effect is not only seen in the womb, the researchers said. PFCs could have toxic effects in teenagers, too. The chemicals, also found in waterproof clothing and greaseproof packaging for food, get into the bloodstream and reduce testosterone levels.
Scientists found young men who grew up in an area polluted with PFCs have penises 12.5 per cent shorter and 6.3 per cent thinner than healthy men.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders will never defend our borders – and world knows it and is coming for our wealth
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales