REPORT: Merkel responds to Trump accusations of Russian influence
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WJLA.COM:
BRUSSELS (AP) — German Chancellor Angela Merkel is defending her country’s independence following comments from President Donald Trump suggesting that Berlin was operating under Russian influence.
Heading into a NATO meeting in Brussels, Merkel noted that she had grown up in communist East Germany.
The article goes on to state the following:
Without mentioning Trump’s comments specifically, she told reporters Wednesday: “I’ve experienced myself a part of Germany controlled by the Soviet Union and I’m very happy today that we are united in freedom as the Federal Republic of Germany and can thus say that we can determine our own policies and make our own decisions and that’s very good.”
To weigh in on this information provided by WJLA.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
President Trump called out Germany earlier for having a massive energy deal with Germany, while on the other hand, the United States is paying to defend Germany from Russia.
Bilateral Breakfast with NATO Secretary General in Brussels, Belgium… pic.twitter.com/l0EP3lzhCM
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) July 11, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WJLA.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation