REPORT: Mexican couple accused of killing, dismembering at least 20 women, selling body parts

OCTOBER 9, 2018

Below is a report that DML News gives a 4 OUT OF 4 STARS trustworthiness rating. We base this rating on the following criteria:

  • Provides named sources
  • Reported by more than one notable outlet
  • Does not insert opinion or leading words
  • Includes supporting video, direct statements, or photos

Click here to read more about our rating system.

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:

A Mexican couple caught carrying dismembered human remains in a baby carriage is believed to have murdered nearly two dozen women during a vicious killing spree, prosecutors said Monday.

The man – only identified by officials as Juan Carlos – reportedly confessed to killing about 20 women after investigators found multiple body parts in his apartment and at another nearby property.

The article goes on to state the following:

Alejandro Gomez, the chief prosecutor in Mexico State, said Juan Carlos and his wife were caught last week in Ecatepec, on the northern outskirts of the capital.

Gomez told Radio Formula that Juan Carlos, who gave details of the murders including the names of 10 victims, appeared to be proud of the killings. He said there were signs he suffered a personality disorder and resented his mother and a previous girlfriend.

To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.

1 Comment

  1. RICHARD K October 9th, 2018 at 2:46 pm

    I cannot believe CNN is actually reporting this. This totally goes against the CNN narrative that all third world invaders are just great people who we must allow to invade America by the billions….

    Reply

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *