REPORT: Mexican couple accused of killing, dismembering at least 20 women, selling body parts
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A Mexican couple caught carrying dismembered human remains in a baby carriage is believed to have murdered nearly two dozen women during a vicious killing spree, prosecutors said Monday.
The man – only identified by officials as Juan Carlos – reportedly confessed to killing about 20 women after investigators found multiple body parts in his apartment and at another nearby property.
The article goes on to state the following:
Alejandro Gomez, the chief prosecutor in Mexico State, said Juan Carlos and his wife were caught last week in Ecatepec, on the northern outskirts of the capital.
Gomez told Radio Formula that Juan Carlos, who gave details of the murders including the names of 10 victims, appeared to be proud of the killings. He said there were signs he suffered a personality disorder and resented his mother and a previous girlfriend.
— CNN International (@cnni) October 9, 2018
— Leigh Egan (@LeighEgan) October 9, 2018
— 44 POST (@44Post) October 9, 2018
“What seemed macabre to me is that this person mentioned 10 cases in which he gives details, the names of the victims; he gave us the clothing they had on at the time. He seemed happy about what he had done.”https://t.co/T8cQcXN5tD
— Tommy C (@MegaMuggins) October 9, 2018
— Al Jazeera English (@AJEnglish) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march