REPORT: Mexican negotiator says US trade deal needs work, could be finalized next week
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Mexico’s negotiator for the U.S.-Mexico-Canada trade agreement has said there needs to be more work done, but also said he could see the deal being finalized next week.
“As the Democrats have directly said a hundred times, we also say. It’s more important to get the right treaty than a quick treaty,” negotiator Jesús Seade said in a video he tweeted out Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“If the amendments suggested are fine, are acceptable, are improvements, then there’s no reason why we should not be shaking hands next week,” he added.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott