REPORT: Mexican negotiator says US trade deal needs work, could be finalized next week
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Mexico’s negotiator for the U.S.-Mexico-Canada trade agreement has said there needs to be more work done, but also said he could see the deal being finalized next week.
“As the Democrats have directly said a hundred times, we also say. It’s more important to get the right treaty than a quick treaty,” negotiator Jesús Seade said in a video he tweeted out Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
“If the amendments suggested are fine, are acceptable, are improvements, then there’s no reason why we should not be shaking hands next week,” he added.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses