REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Mexican troops questioned two U.S. soldiers along the two countries’ border earlier this month. The American soldiers were on the U.S. side of the border conducting a routine surveillance operation, defense officials say.
Military officials from the U.S. Northern Command said that “five to six Mexican military personnel questioned two U.S. Army soldiers who were conducting border support operations.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The soldiers were in an unmarked Customs and Border Protection vehicle near the southwest border in the vicinity of Clint, Texas.
Military officials from the U.S. Northern Command said that “five to six Mexican military personnel questioned two U.S. Army soldiers who were conducting border support operations.” https://t.co/MJzyu0pwbr
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) April 20, 2019
Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on U.S. border https://t.co/9DUxnHjGRH
— Microsoft News (@microsoftnews) April 20, 2019
Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on U.S. border https://t.co/JROX1FHif8
— MSN (@MSN) April 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Elementary teacher suspended over sexual orientation talk with students
- REPORT: Mexico makes stunning claim on where funding for migrant caravan came from
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments