REPORT: Mexican woman charged in Texas voter fraud case
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOX4NEWS.COM:
HOUSTON, Texas – A Mexican citizen is accused of voter fraud in suburban Houston.
Laura Janeth Garza allegedly stole a woman’s identity and registered to vote in Harris County. The other woman tried to get a passport only to discover that someone had already done so using her name.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Texas Department of Public Safety investigated the case and handed it over to the Texas Attorney General’s Office after finding evidence of voter fraud.
Garza illegally cast ballots in 2004, 2012 and the 2016 presidential election, the AG’s office said.
“This case demonstrates my office’s commitment to protecting the integrity of elections,” Attorney General Ken Paxton said. “We will continue to do everything in our power to safeguard the electoral process in Texas.”
To weigh in on this information provided by FOX4NEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
TAKE ACTION TODAY: Please help us send a message to President Trump and Congress that MANDATORY E-VERIFY must be implemented NOW! President Trump must STOP THE FLOW of illegal immigrants into the U.S. by CUTTING OFF THE JOBS MAGNET that brings them here.
They Come to America I, II, and III: Produced by DML News CEO and documentary filmmaker, Dennis Michael Lynch, these powerful documentaries show you the border and the costs of illegal immigration in a way you’ve never seen before. The three films are now packaged into one complete DVD case, called the “TRILOGY.”
Anyone who purchases the TRILOGY will receive a second FREE TRILOGY set to send to President Trump at the White House. When sending your video to the White House, it is IMPORTANT that you include a brief message emphasizing that the DVD set is NOT A GIFT, but critical information which President Trump and Congress needs to see.
In your BRIEF note, tell President Trump that he must issue an executive order to implement MANDATORY E-VERIFY laws for every U.S. employer.
CLICK THE YELLOW “BUY NOW” BUTTON BELOW TO ORDER TODAY.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOX4NEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement