REPORT: Mexico To Create Border Force to Thwart Illegal Immigration
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NATIONALREVIEW.COM:
Mexican president-elect Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador plans to establish a distinct border-police force to combat illegal immigration as well as drug and weapon smuggling from Central America, his future chief of public security Alfonso Durazo told Bloomberg in an interview published Monday.
“We’re going to create a border police force that will be highly specialized,” said Durazo in the interview. “They need to apply the law.”
The article goes on to state the following:
The newfound emphasis on curtailing illegal immigration comes amid President Trump’s now years-long public pressure campaign on Mexican officials to assume some degree of responsibility for stemming the tide of Central American immigrants passing through Mexico on their way to the U.S. in recent years.
To weigh in on this information provided by NATIONALREVIEW.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NATIONALREVIEW.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation
- BREAKING: Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters (VIDEO)