REPORT: Mexico/US working hard to get NAFTA auto deal done
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by REUTERS.COM:
WASHINGTON (Reuters) – Mexican Economy Minister Ildefonso Guajardo said on Thursday that Mexico is working with the United States “as fast as possible” to reach a deal on auto sector rules for a new NAFTA trade deal.
Asked about the discussion on autos as he left a second day of meetings this week with U.S. Trade Representative Robert Lighthizer in Washington, Guajardo said “we are doing our best to do it as fast as possible.”
#NAFTA SCOOP: U.S. and Mexican negotiators are working to reach a Nafta cars deal this week that would allow Canada to rejoin talks and move toward resolving the toughest issues that affect all three nations, sources tell me #TLCANhttps://t.co/msjs8a44Ce
— Eric Martin (@EMPosts) August 8, 2018
— Bloomberg (@business) August 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by REUTERS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting REUTERS.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Pelosi responds when asked whether she will be next House Speaker
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti hit with HUGE DEFEAT in ex-colleague’s lawsuit
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers