REPORT: Mexico’s president floats jobs package for migrants with Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Mexico’s new left-wing president on Wednesday said his relationship with President Trump is “good” and promised the two will talk about immigration soon.
President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, popularly known as “AMLO,” is expected by many to become a vocal critic of the Trump administration and come into conflict on immigration issues.
The article goes on to state the following:
A caravan of about 7,000 migrants is currently residing in Mexico’s border cities, causing financial strain and social problems, while the U.S. remains slow in processing asylum application and detains anyone attempting to cross the border illegally. Despite Trump’s threats to shut down the border with Mexico, Lopez Obrador said he believes the two sides can agree on development aid to Central America and Mexico in a bid to create jobs for the migrants.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Our leaders will never defend our borders – and world knows it and is coming for our wealth
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales