REPORT: Michael Avenatti officially ‘exploring’ 2020 presidential bid, asks to be taken seriously
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Michael Avenatti, the lawyer for adult film actress Stormy Daniels, arrived in Iowa Thursday and told the state’s largest newspaper that he’s serious about a bid for president.
“I’m exploring a run for the presidency of the United States, and I wanted to come to Iowa and listen to people and learn about some issues that are facing the citizens of Iowa and do my homework,” Mr. Avenatti told the Des Moines Register in an interview Thursday.
The article goes on to state the following:
The paper said Mr. Avenatti is scheduled to speak at the Democratic Wing Ding fundraiser Friday night in Clear Lake, Iowa — an event regarded as a platform for presidential hopefuls. Also attending the event will be two declared presidential candidates — Rep. John Delaney of Maryland and entrepreneur Andrew Yang — as well as Rep. Tim Ryan of Ohio.
“I would like to think people would take me seriously,” he said. “And I think, hopefully, the message that I deliver tomorrow night will be well received by Iowa Democrats.”
— The Hill (@thehill) August 10, 2018
NEW: Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels’ lawyer, is “exploring” a 2020 presidential run https://t.co/fRPvfvuS14
— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) August 10, 2018
Michael Avenatti says he’s officially “exploring” a Presidential run, and he’s in Iowa to “listen to people … and do my homework.” https://t.co/mbwKSpSPPU
— Jim Roberts (@nycjim) August 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump admits paying off mortgage in old video clip
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: Kevin Spacey movie earns jaw-dropping meager amount on opening day
- REPORT: Over 70 former intel officers and leaders denounce Trump’s threat to revoke clearances
- REPORT: Ex-employee ‘whistleblower’ makes disturbing allegations against Tesla
- BREAKING: Trump lawyer cooperating, sharing details for Mueller probe
- REPORT: Military Judge issues stunning ruling on 9/11 Guantánamo detainees
- REPORT: U.S. special counsel recommends six months in prison for Papadopoulos
- REPORT: Netflix dumps comedian who attacked Sarah Sanders, Ivanka