REPORT: Michael Avenatti officially ‘exploring’ 2020 presidential bid, asks to be taken seriously
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM:
Michael Avenatti, the lawyer for adult film actress Stormy Daniels, arrived in Iowa Thursday and told the state’s largest newspaper that he’s serious about a bid for president.
“I’m exploring a run for the presidency of the United States, and I wanted to come to Iowa and listen to people and learn about some issues that are facing the citizens of Iowa and do my homework,” Mr. Avenatti told the Des Moines Register in an interview Thursday.
The article goes on to state the following:
The paper said Mr. Avenatti is scheduled to speak at the Democratic Wing Ding fundraiser Friday night in Clear Lake, Iowa — an event regarded as a platform for presidential hopefuls. Also attending the event will be two declared presidential candidates — Rep. John Delaney of Maryland and entrepreneur Andrew Yang — as well as Rep. Tim Ryan of Ohio.
“I would like to think people would take me seriously,” he said. “And I think, hopefully, the message that I deliver tomorrow night will be well received by Iowa Democrats.”
— The Hill (@thehill) August 10, 2018
NEW: Michael Avenatti, Stormy Daniels’ lawyer, is “exploring” a 2020 presidential run https://t.co/fRPvfvuS14
— The Daily Beast (@thedailybeast) August 10, 2018
Michael Avenatti says he’s officially “exploring” a Presidential run, and he’s in Iowa to “listen to people … and do my homework.” https://t.co/mbwKSpSPPU
— Jim Roberts (@nycjim) August 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONTIMES.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONTIMES.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Pelosi responds when asked whether she will be next House Speaker
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti hit with HUGE DEFEAT in ex-colleague’s lawsuit
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement