REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former national security adviser Michael Flynn on Friday tweeted and then quickly deleted a photo of Hillary Clinton with disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, just hours after the Hollywood producer was arrested on charges of sexual crimes, including rape.
The photo, deleted within half an hour after being posted, showed Clinton and her former campaign aide Huma Abedin with Weinstein at the 100th anniversary gala for Planned Parenthood last year, according to the New York Daily News.
The article goes on to say:
Flynn’s son, Michael Flynn Jr., told the Daily News that his father’s tweet, which was captioned “DGfffcf” was the result of a hack, and said they are “currently addressing” the matter.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Trump plan to claw back billions in spending facing uncertain future
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)