REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former national security adviser Michael Flynn on Friday tweeted and then quickly deleted a photo of Hillary Clinton with disgraced movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, just hours after the Hollywood producer was arrested on charges of sexual crimes, including rape.
The photo, deleted within half an hour after being posted, showed Clinton and her former campaign aide Huma Abedin with Weinstein at the 100th anniversary gala for Planned Parenthood last year, according to the New York Daily News.
The article goes on to say:
Flynn’s son, Michael Flynn Jr., told the Daily News that his father’s tweet, which was captioned “DGfffcf” was the result of a hack, and said they are “currently addressing” the matter.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him
- REPORT: Dominican model in ‘love triangle between David Ortiz and a drug lord’