REPORT: Michael Moore makes major admission about Trump in warning to 2020 Democrats
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Michael Moore is warning Democrats about the “enormity of the fight” ahead of the 2020 election, saying the president “hasn’t lost one inch of his fired-up insane base.”
The filmmaker and liberal activist weighed in after watching Trump speak at his reelection campaign launch rally in Orlando on Tuesday night before a sold-out crowd of 20,000.
The article goes on to report the following:
“I watched the whole thing last night,” Moore wrote to his more than 6 million followers on Twitter. “I know no one wants to waste that kind of time even looking at him [Trump], but not wanting to see the enormity of the fight ahead doesn’t make it go away. He hasn’t lost one inch of his fired-up insane base. Are u ready?”
I watched the whole thing last night. I know no one wants to waste that kind of time even looking at him, but not wanting to see the enormity of the fight ahead doesn’t make it go away. He hasn’t lost one inch of his fired-up insane base. Are u ready?
— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) June 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling