REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
In a Saturday interview, former first lady Michelle Obama insisted that Americans now dismiss the U.S. presidency because a black man was recently in the office.
Speaking to TV host Gayle King during the 2019 Essence Festival at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Obama exclaimed that husband Barack made the presidency “look too easy,” Fox News reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I guess it’s kind of like if the black guy can do it, anybody can do it — and that’s not true. It’s a hard job,” Michelle told the crowd.
Obama also reminded the audience that she was often portrayed as “an angry black woman who was emasculating her husband.” She added that America is afraid of “the strength of a black woman.”
Indeed, it was Michelle Obama who said that she was never proud of America until her husband became the Democrat nominee.
“I guess it’s kind of like if the black guy can do it, anybody can do it — and that’s not true. It’s a hard job,” said Michelle Obama. What a racist thing to say! What does race have anything to do with it? https://t.co/4ZFjU9xgOg
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) July 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott