REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
In a Saturday interview, former first lady Michelle Obama insisted that Americans now dismiss the U.S. presidency because a black man was recently in the office.
Speaking to TV host Gayle King during the 2019 Essence Festival at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, Obama exclaimed that husband Barack made the presidency “look too easy,” Fox News reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I guess it’s kind of like if the black guy can do it, anybody can do it — and that’s not true. It’s a hard job,” Michelle told the crowd.
Obama also reminded the audience that she was often portrayed as “an angry black woman who was emasculating her husband.” She added that America is afraid of “the strength of a black woman.”
Indeed, it was Michelle Obama who said that she was never proud of America until her husband became the Democrat nominee.
“I guess it’s kind of like if the black guy can do it, anybody can do it — and that’s not true. It’s a hard job,” said Michelle Obama. What a racist thing to say! What does race have anything to do with it? https://t.co/4ZFjU9xgOg
— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) July 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Ivanka ripped by liberal TV host for protecting her father (video)
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- REPORT: Alyssa Milano Makes Shocking Statements While Confessing Back-to-Back Abortions
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- BREAKING: Former WH spokesman Sean Spicer makes HUGE announcement on Good Morning America [VIDEO]
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism