REPORT: Michelle Obama to lead female celebrity dodgeball team [PHOTO]
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former first lady Michele Obama will lead a celebrity dodgeball team in an international face-off on CBS’s “The Late Late Show” next week, host James Corden said.
Obama’s all-female American team will include Melissa McCarthy, Allison Janney, Mila Kunis, Lena Waithe and Kate Hudson, according to Corden. The late-night host added that he will lead an all-male team, mostly from the United Kingdom, including Harry Styles, Benedict Cumberbatch, “Game of Thrones” star John Bradley and “Late Late Show” bandleader Reggie Watts.
The article goes on to state the following:
Corden teased the dodgeball game on Twitter, sharing a photo and tagging the stars.
— The Late Late Show with James Corden (@latelateshow) June 10, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week