REPORT: Military probe finds 2017 crash that killed 16 could have been prevented
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
WASHINGTON — Military investigators have concluded the crash of a Marine transport plane last year in Mississippi was caused by mistakes made six years earlier. The military has just finished briefing the families of the 16 men who died.
“It kills me inside because my children could still have their dad. I could still have my husband,” said Ashley Kundrat.
The article goes on to state the following:
CBS News spoke to her just after briefers from the Marine Corps told her what caused last year’s crash of a KC-130, which killed her husband, Staff Sgt. William Kundrat, and 15 others. The transport plane, a workhorse of the American military, had simply disappeared from radar during a routine cross country flight.
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ex-NASA engineer builds glitter bomb for EPIC revenge on package thieves
- BREAKING: AZ governor appoints McSally to John McCain’s Senate seat, Cindy McCain responds
- BREAKING: Judge rips into Michael Flynn for ‘serious’ offenses, delays sentencing
- UPDATE: Major advertisers announce they will stand by Tucker Carlson, won’t boycott
- JUST IN: Panel of judges makes decision on ethics complaints against Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: House Republicans release transcript of second James Comey interview (READ)
- BREAKING: Judge rules mystery company owned by foreign country must comply with grand jury subpoena, suspected of being part of Mueller’s investigation
- EXCLUSIVE: DML responds to Ocasio-Cortez for saying ‘GOP media’ is scared of her
- BREAKING: ‘Laverne & Shirley’ star Penny Marshall dies
- BREAKING: Andy Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim, tweets announcement on school safety and Trump