REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Has the Trump economic boom spurred a newfound optimism in debt-ridden millennials? A recent survey from TD Ameritrade of more than 1,500 Americans aged between 21 to 37 reports that 53 percent hope to be millionaires at some point. About 7 percent predict it will happen by the time they turned 30, 19 percent by age 40, 16 percent by age 50 and 7 percent by age 60 or later.
After eight years of misery under the Obama administration, things are finally starting to look up for the millennial generation. Since Trump took office, nearly 3 million jobs have been created and wage growth hasn’t been this high since the Bush administration. Meanwhile, unemployment is at a historic low.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to Gallup, 67 percent of Americans believe now is a good time to find a quality job. Since Gallup started asking this question 17 years ago, this is the first time more than half of Americans have said so. On top of that, historic tax cuts are making millennials feel a little bit richer every paycheck.
Small business optimism has gone through the roof according to the National Federation of Independent Business, encouraging many entrepreneurial millennials to try their hand on Main Street and increasing the salaries of those who are working for small businesses. To compete in the job market, 35 percent of owners reported increases in compensation to attract new hires.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh