REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Has the Trump economic boom spurred a newfound optimism in debt-ridden millennials? A recent survey from TD Ameritrade of more than 1,500 Americans aged between 21 to 37 reports that 53 percent hope to be millionaires at some point. About 7 percent predict it will happen by the time they turned 30, 19 percent by age 40, 16 percent by age 50 and 7 percent by age 60 or later.
After eight years of misery under the Obama administration, things are finally starting to look up for the millennial generation. Since Trump took office, nearly 3 million jobs have been created and wage growth hasn’t been this high since the Bush administration. Meanwhile, unemployment is at a historic low.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to Gallup, 67 percent of Americans believe now is a good time to find a quality job. Since Gallup started asking this question 17 years ago, this is the first time more than half of Americans have said so. On top of that, historic tax cuts are making millennials feel a little bit richer every paycheck.
Small business optimism has gone through the roof according to the National Federation of Independent Business, encouraging many entrepreneurial millennials to try their hand on Main Street and increasing the salaries of those who are working for small businesses. To compete in the job market, 35 percent of owners reported increases in compensation to attract new hires.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- REPORT: Missouri duck boat accident takes even more tragic turn
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- DML TV: Debate breaks out on FOX about illegal aliens voting in US elections
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?