REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Has the Trump economic boom spurred a newfound optimism in debt-ridden millennials? A recent survey from TD Ameritrade of more than 1,500 Americans aged between 21 to 37 reports that 53 percent hope to be millionaires at some point. About 7 percent predict it will happen by the time they turned 30, 19 percent by age 40, 16 percent by age 50 and 7 percent by age 60 or later.
After eight years of misery under the Obama administration, things are finally starting to look up for the millennial generation. Since Trump took office, nearly 3 million jobs have been created and wage growth hasn’t been this high since the Bush administration. Meanwhile, unemployment is at a historic low.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to Gallup, 67 percent of Americans believe now is a good time to find a quality job. Since Gallup started asking this question 17 years ago, this is the first time more than half of Americans have said so. On top of that, historic tax cuts are making millennials feel a little bit richer every paycheck.
Small business optimism has gone through the roof according to the National Federation of Independent Business, encouraging many entrepreneurial millennials to try their hand on Main Street and increasing the salaries of those who are working for small businesses. To compete in the job market, 35 percent of owners reported increases in compensation to attract new hires.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?
- REPORT: Top Dem’s massive probe of President Trump hits a snag
- TRUMP TWEET: Big announcement and a VERY touching video
- REPORT: Conway punches back after Trump calls him ‘husband from hell’
- EXCLUSIVE: American businessman proves in 3 minutes why Ocasio-Cortez is all wrong on socialism (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Cindy McCain shares hateful message she received after latest attack from President Trump
- POLL: Are Trump’s tweets against Kellyanne Conway’s husband going too far?
- VIDEO: AOC fires back at Ingraham over guest’s ‘Latina thing’ comment
- OpEd: Cuomo unleashes anti-Trump tirade after feds downgrade priority of $30B infrastructure project
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan’s letter to AG on bias may have prompted high-level departures from Mueller’s team