REPORT: Minnesota AG Keith Ellison Rips into Religious Freedom
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison is vowing to fight a court’s ruling that upheld the right of wedding videographers to create videos in keeping with their faith beliefs about marriage.
In an op-ed at the StarTribune last week, Ellison tore into the three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit, which recently ruled in favor of St. Cloud Christian videographers Carl and Angel Larsen. The couple claimed the right to create videos that are consistent with their faith beliefs about marriage between one man and one woman.
The article goes on to state the following:
Ellison announced he will go back to trial to prove “LGBTQ discrimination is not free speech,” he said, as he accused the Larsens of using their faith beliefs as a front to be able to discriminate against LGBT individuals.
Everyone deserves to live w dignity & respect but a St Cloud business wants a license to discriminate against LGBTQ folk & the 8th Circuit said that’s ok. Appealing to SCOTUS right now is a trap so I’m going back to district court to fight for what’s right https://t.co/25bVGl0BiU
— Attorney General Keith Ellison (@AGEllison) October 2, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Poll reveals percentage of Dems who want candidates to discuss Hunter Biden
- DML: First Stop on TEAM DML National Tour announced
- Human waste map reveals major city is largest ‘s***hole’ in America
- REPORT: CNN responds to ‘rumor’ Trump tweeted about network’s Jeff Zucker
- HAPPENING NOW: Democratic candidates debate in Ohio
- VIDEO: ‘Cooper, Your Bias is Showing’: Debate Moderator Slammed For Biden Question
- REPORT: ‘Saturday Night Live’ sees big change in ratings
- BREAKING: Bolton advised ex-Trump aide over Ukraine ‘pressure campaign’: NYT
- BREAKING: Manafort partner describes funneling millions through Cyprus accounts