REPORT: Miranda Lambert’s NYPD hubby is taken off patrol
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The honeymoon is over.
The NYPD hunk who married country crooner Miranda Lambert has been taken off the street — because cops don’t want to deal with reporters’ sudden infatuation with him, police sources told The Post.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It would be hard to do his job with photographers and reporters hounding him,” a police source said, adding that selfie-seeking tourists and autograph hounds are also a concern.
Police Officer Brendan McLoughlin was taken off patrol in Times Square and is now pushing papers at his Midtown South station house, sources said. The move was not punitive, and he still has his gun and shield, sources added.
— New York Post (@nypost) February 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- DML Monday night, quick Walk & Talk May 20
- POLL: Should Don Lemon be fired for his racist statement against white men?
- REPORT: American ex-Taliban militant set to walk free
- REPORT: Twitter user who asked Warren for help with her love life says they spoke on the phone
- REPORT: Buttigieg appears on cover of gay magazine [PHOTO]
- REPORT: House Democrat shares text exchange with son about impeaching Trump
- BREAKING: Shooting leaves 5 schools on lockdown as cops hunt for killer on loose
- VIDEO: The twisted motive behind the alleged murder-for-hire plot that’s rocked the NYPD
- VIDEO: Dems use hearing to repeatedly quiz, stump Ben Carson on obscure acronyms
- REPORT: Former DOJ official “surprised” by one section of Mueller report