REPORT: Mitch McConnell sets timeline for Senate confirmation of Kavanaugh
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Friday that he expects the Senate to vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination before the Court starts its next term.
“The timetable typically for recent Supreme Court justices, if we stuck to that timetable and I intend to, would give us an opportunity to get this new justice on the court by the first of October,” McConnell told reporters in Kentucky on Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
The timeline lines up with a similar estimate the GOP leader made late last month before President Trump named Kavanaugh as his pick.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out
- REPORT: Other Bands Refuse to Play with Maroon 5 at Super Bowl Due to Kaepernick Controversy
- VIDEO: Here’s why a Vermont man put up a giant, illuminated middle finger sculpture on his front lawn
- REPORT: here’s what Chuck Schumer vows to bring vote to Senate floor first…
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Schiff previews new line of attack against Trump: Deutsche Bank ‘laundered Russian money’
- REPORT: US lawyer uncovers Hugh Hefner’s sordid celebrity sex tapes as part of civil case against Bill Cosby
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Trolls Mike Pence, DML responds
- REPORT: Social media company co-founder reportedly dead at age 35
- CLAIM: More than half of Americans think Trump is lying about Russia