REPORT: Mitch McConnell sets timeline for Senate confirmation of Kavanaugh
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) said Friday that he expects the Senate to vote on Brett Kavanaugh’s Supreme Court nomination before the Court starts its next term.
“The timetable typically for recent Supreme Court justices, if we stuck to that timetable and I intend to, would give us an opportunity to get this new justice on the court by the first of October,” McConnell told reporters in Kentucky on Friday.
The article goes on to state the following:
The timeline lines up with a similar estimate the GOP leader made late last month before President Trump named Kavanaugh as his pick.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide
- BREAKING: Gunman takes hostages inside a Trader Joe’s (video)
- Trump Tweet: Statement on hostage situation at Trader Joe’s store
- BREAKING: One DEAD, gunman holding hostages at LA Trader Joe’s SURRENDERS
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- CLAIM: Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi