REPORT: Mnuchin tells Congress he’ll comply with the law on releasing Trump tax returns
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNN.com:
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin on Thursday said he would obey the law if he receives a written request from Congress to turn over President Donald Trump’s tax returns.
“I will consult with the legal department within Treasury, and I will comply with the law,” Mnuchin said when asked by Texas Democratic Rep. Lloyd Doggett on whether he would release the returns.
The article goes on to state the following:
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- The eye-opening list of donors to the Clinton Foundation (list)