REPORT: More than 2 dozen possible graves found at infamous Florida school
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
More than two dozen possible graves were discovered during a cleanup at a defunct Florida school, infamous for abusing children.
A subcontractor found the 27 “‘anomalies’ consistent with possible graves” at the former Arthur G. Dozier School for Boys in March, a letter from Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis said Wednesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jerry Cooper, who attended the school in the 1960s, was not surprised by the findings, The New York Times reported. The 74-year-old once received more than 100 lashes.
“It’s a lot worse than the people know,” Cooper said, according to The NYT.
The recent findings add to the more than 50 graves previously discovered by anthropologists, who also uncovered more than 50 remains of the dead, The NYT reported
More Than 2 Dozen Possible Graves Found At Infamous Florida School https://t.co/deu5igss9G
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) April 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake