REPORT: Mother finds her baby locked in daycare after it closed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A Montana mother is warning parents to steer clear of a daycare center where her six-month-old baby was left locked in alone after workers decided to head home early for the weekend.
It was a typical Friday during rush hour when Tanaya Merchen went to pick up her infant son, Avery, at the Kids R US Childcare Center in Billings, after work.
The article goes on to state the following:
But when Merchen arrived to the nursery school, she quickly learned something was not right when she found the doors had been locked and the lights were shut off.
After an employee learned of the situation, she returned to the center and opened the doors. The baby was found in a nap room wide awake. The center apologized and blamed it on new employees.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake