REPORT: MPs may try to steal Brexit from British people – Liam Fox
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BBC:
There is a risk MPs could “steal Brexit from the British people” if Theresa May’s proposed deal is rejected, a senior cabinet minister has warned.
Liam Fox said there was “natural Remain majority” in Parliament and any attempt to overturn the 2016 referendum vote would be a “democratic affront”.
The article goes on to state the following:
It came after MPs voted to exert more influence should the PM’s deal fall.
To get more information about this article, please visit BBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BBC
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits