REPORT: Mueller met with Trump campaign pollster, former Manafort associate
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Special counsel Robert Mueller’s team met last year with a pollster for President Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign, CNN reported Thursday.
CNN journalists saw Tony Fabrizio leave the special counsel’s office in February 2018 and have confirmed that he was there to meet with the special counsel.
The article goes on to state the following:
The special counsel is investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election and possible collusion on the part of the Trump campaign.
Fabrizio, who was hired by the Trump campaign in May 2016 and who is also a former associate of Trump’s ex-campaign chairman Paul Manafort, declined comment to CNN for its story.
Robert Mueller reportedly sought information directly last year from Tony Fabrizio — one of Trump's campaign pollsters who is also a former business associate of Paul Manafort. https://t.co/QIn7eaANtb
— Kyle Griffin (@kylegriffin1) January 10, 2019
CNN SCOOP: Mueller has interviewed Trump campaign pollster Tony Fabrizio, who is also a former business associate of Paul Manafort. A source told CNN that Fabrizio was asked about Manafort, and that he wasn't aware of Manafort sharing polls with Russians. https://t.co/fGV8k6IfC3
— Marshall Cohen (@MarshallCohen) January 10, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) January 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan