REPORT: Mulvaney got off easy! Scaramucci got a shot in his butt aboard Air Force One
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
President Donald Trump once sent his former communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, to the presidential doctor after displaying signs of being sick aboard Air Force One.
The visit resulted in “the Mooch” receiving a penicillin shot on his behind, and it subsequently became one of his “favorite” White House stories from his short-lived 11 days of service.
The article goes on to state the following:
Scaramucci described the incident during an NYU College Republican event early last year.
Asked about his favorite White House story during the Q&A portion of the evening, Scaramucci recalled an anecdote of a time while aboard Air Force One. Trump, a notorious germaphobe, noticed Scaramucci had a hoarse voice and was under the weather. Trump, Scaramucci said, subsequently sent him to his doctor, Ronny Jackson (now Trump’s nominee to be the new VA Secretary), who proceeded to inject him in the butt with penicillin and cortisone before he could return to sit alongside Trump during the flight.
The story has been resurrected after a presidential interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that aired Sunday showed Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney being called out by President Trump for coughing.
The Washington Examiner reports:
During an intense back-and-forth with Stephanopoulos regarding his financial statements, Trump was asserting that his finances were “fantastic” when someone off-camera interrupted him with a cough. Stephanopoulos indicated that the cougher was, in fact, Trump’s chief of staff, Mulvaney.
Watch the video of the incident here: VIDEO: Trump sends chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling
- BREAKING: Iran ‘seizes British-flagged oil tanker’