REPORT: Mulvaney got off easy! Scaramucci got a shot in his butt aboard Air Force One
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
President Donald Trump once sent his former communications director, Anthony Scaramucci, to the presidential doctor after displaying signs of being sick aboard Air Force One.
The visit resulted in “the Mooch” receiving a penicillin shot on his behind, and it subsequently became one of his “favorite” White House stories from his short-lived 11 days of service.
The article goes on to state the following:
Scaramucci described the incident during an NYU College Republican event early last year.
Asked about his favorite White House story during the Q&A portion of the evening, Scaramucci recalled an anecdote of a time while aboard Air Force One. Trump, a notorious germaphobe, noticed Scaramucci had a hoarse voice and was under the weather. Trump, Scaramucci said, subsequently sent him to his doctor, Ronny Jackson (now Trump’s nominee to be the new VA Secretary), who proceeded to inject him in the butt with penicillin and cortisone before he could return to sit alongside Trump during the flight.
The story has been resurrected after a presidential interview with ABC’s George Stephanopoulos that aired Sunday showed Acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney being called out by President Trump for coughing.
The Washington Examiner reports:
During an intense back-and-forth with Stephanopoulos regarding his financial statements, Trump was asserting that his finances were “fantastic” when someone off-camera interrupted him with a cough. Stephanopoulos indicated that the cougher was, in fact, Trump’s chief of staff, Mulvaney.
Watch the video of the incident here: VIDEO: Trump sends chief of staff out of Oval Office for coughing during interview
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘It doesn’t look promising’: Jim Jordan says of impeachment
- REPORT: Details emerge of connection between Schiff aide and alleged whistleblower
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- REPORT: Maxine Waters fires back at Ben Carson
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham says he’s “confident” the whistleblower is from the “deep state.”
- VIDEO: Mark Levin: Schiff awakened ‘sleeping giant’ with impeachment
- VIDEO: Liberal Democrat lawyer backs Trump after impeachment hearings
- REPORT: Trump administration sends letter to landowners regarding border wall construction
- REPORT: Republican tells Eric Swalwell to ‘shut up’ during impeachment hearing