REPORT: Music artists ‘outraged’ over Kanye West’s ‘political rants’ backing Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Musical artists Beyonce and Jay-Z are reportedly “outraged” over rapper Kanye West’s “political rants” and want “nothing to do” with West and his wife, reality star and businesswoman Kim Kardashian West, because of West’s support for President Trump.
“They think Kanye is a disgrace, and is only doing this for attention,” a source close to Beyonce said, according to a report from RadarOnline.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Beyonce and Jay-Z know that Kanye is seeing a future in politics, but they feel that they cannot associate themselves with them from this point forward,” the source added. “They want nothing to do with either one of them.”
Beyonce, Jay-Z “outraged” over Kanye West’s “political rants” backing Trump https://t.co/RIsWkdNXrS
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— Mix969 (@mix969) October 10, 2018
Are Beyonce and Jay-Z Done with Kanye West? https://t.co/HzQhuj9ZcX
— Majic 94.5 (@majic945) October 10, 2018
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy