REPORT: Music artists ‘outraged’ over Kanye West’s ‘political rants’ backing Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Musical artists Beyonce and Jay-Z are reportedly “outraged” over rapper Kanye West’s “political rants” and want “nothing to do” with West and his wife, reality star and businesswoman Kim Kardashian West, because of West’s support for President Trump.
“They think Kanye is a disgrace, and is only doing this for attention,” a source close to Beyonce said, according to a report from RadarOnline.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Beyonce and Jay-Z know that Kanye is seeing a future in politics, but they feel that they cannot associate themselves with them from this point forward,” the source added. “They want nothing to do with either one of them.”
Beyonce, Jay-Z “outraged” over Kanye West’s “political rants” backing Trump https://t.co/RIsWkdNXrS
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 10, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— Mix969 (@mix969) October 10, 2018
Are Beyonce and Jay-Z Done with Kanye West? https://t.co/HzQhuj9ZcX
— Majic 94.5 (@majic945) October 10, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet