REPORT: Muslim cop’s attorneys file motion to throw out conviction in woman’s death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — After weeks of emotional testimony and captivating arguments from both the prosecution and defense, it took the jury roughly 10 hours to find Mohamed Noor guilty of third-degree murder and manslaughter in the death of Justine Ruszczyk Damond.
And it has taken his attorneys less than two weeks to ask the judge to throw out the conviction.
The article goes on to state the following:
In the motion, Noor’s attorneys argue the evidence didn’t prove Noor had a depraved mind when he fired at Ruszczyk Damond, which is necessary for third-degree murder.
BREAKING: Mohamed Noor’s defense team files for acquittal in 3rd-degree murder, 2nd-degree manslaughter charges in shooting death of Justine Ruszczyk Damond. | https://t.co/waIxzBrEAG pic.twitter.com/DX2XkrjGpe
— WCCO – CBS Minnesota (@WCCO) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)