REPORT: Muslim cop’s attorneys file motion to throw out conviction in woman’s death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSLOCAL.COM:
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — After weeks of emotional testimony and captivating arguments from both the prosecution and defense, it took the jury roughly 10 hours to find Mohamed Noor guilty of third-degree murder and manslaughter in the death of Justine Ruszczyk Damond.
And it has taken his attorneys less than two weeks to ask the judge to throw out the conviction.
The article goes on to state the following:
In the motion, Noor’s attorneys argue the evidence didn’t prove Noor had a depraved mind when he fired at Ruszczyk Damond, which is necessary for third-degree murder.
BREAKING: Mohamed Noor’s defense team files for acquittal in 3rd-degree murder, 2nd-degree manslaughter charges in shooting death of Justine Ruszczyk Damond. | https://t.co/waIxzBrEAG pic.twitter.com/DX2XkrjGpe
— WCCO – CBS Minnesota (@WCCO) May 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSLOCAL.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CBSLOCAL.COM
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- On a Pacific island, a nuclear dome left behind by the US begins to crack
- DML TV
- REPORT: Arizona Gov. backs Trump on Mexico border closure
- BREAKING: Project Veritas releases bombshell undercover videos of Beto O’Rourke campaign
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally