REPORT: Mysterious $1 million donation to Trump inauguration traced to conservative activists
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A mysterious $1 million gift to President Trump’s inaugural fund in 2016 has been traced to conservative legal activists who have been influential in his administration’s selection process for federal judges.
The donation — one of the largest made —was given by Northern Virginia company called BH Group, LLC. According to a report by McClatchy, little is known about the company, including who runs it, and it was likely used as a cipher to hide the real name of the donor.
The article goes on to state the following:
McClatchy was able to trace BH group after it was hired by another secretive, politically active non-profit called Wellspring, which paid it $750,000 for PR work.
According to McClatchy, Wellspring was practically the sole funder of the Judicial Crisis Network in 2016, paying nearly $23.5 million to the group which was a major financial supporter of efforts to stall President Obama’s supreme court pick. The group is known for advocating the nomination and confirmation of conservative judges.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should U.S. taxpayers have to fund education for illegal alien children?
- BREAKING: Two injured in Indiana school shooting, shooter in custody
- REPORT: Michael Flynn tweets, deletes photo of Hillary Clinton with accused sex offender
- REPORT: Estimated 7,000 bodies may be buried at former asylum
- Trump Tweets: Releases a Twitter Storm against Dems!
- REPORT: Trump taps vocal anti-illegal immigration advocate for State Dept’s top refugee job
- REPORT: State Department warns of dangerous destinations in Mexico for Memorial Day weekend
- VIDEO: Assange may be forced from Embassy, wants to share information about ‘collusion’
- REPORT: Customers suing McDonald’s for $5M over cheese
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton tells what company she would like to control, to distribute ‘accurate news’