REPORT: Mysterious $1 million donation to Trump inauguration traced to conservative activists
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A mysterious $1 million gift to President Trump’s inaugural fund in 2016 has been traced to conservative legal activists who have been influential in his administration’s selection process for federal judges.
The donation — one of the largest made —was given by Northern Virginia company called BH Group, LLC. According to a report by McClatchy, little is known about the company, including who runs it, and it was likely used as a cipher to hide the real name of the donor.
The article goes on to state the following:
McClatchy was able to trace BH group after it was hired by another secretive, politically active non-profit called Wellspring, which paid it $750,000 for PR work.
According to McClatchy, Wellspring was practically the sole funder of the Judicial Crisis Network in 2016, paying nearly $23.5 million to the group which was a major financial supporter of efforts to stall President Obama’s supreme court pick. The group is known for advocating the nomination and confirmation of conservative judges.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Husband confesses to killing pregnant wife, 2 daughters
- BREAKING: Trump revokes security clearance of former Obama administration CIA director (video)
- REPORT: Pregnant mom and her 2 daughters missing, may be endangered
- VIDEO: Dem Set to Become First Muslim Woman in Congress Pledges to ‘Absolutely’ Vote Against Aid to Israel
- REPORT: Jimmy Kimmel recalls stunning incident with Omarosa
- REPORT: CDC warns massive measles outbreak has hit 21 states
- REPORT: Ex-CIA Director John Brennan fires back after White House revokes his security clearance (VIDEO)
- REPORT: School cancels classes after parents threaten ‘open hunting season’ on transgender girl
- POLL: Do you agree with Trump’s crackdown on security clearances?
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa