REPORT: Nancy Pelosi Trashes Trump over North Korea Summit
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) trashed President Donald Trump’s diplomatic efforts Tuesday at a summit with North Korea’s Kim Jong-un in Singapore, claiming he had conceded too much to the regime.
The would-be Speaker of the House also complained that Trump had insulted American allies and sidelined the experts at the State Department.
Breitbart also noted:
In 2015, Pelosi called the Iran deal a “diplomatic masterpiece.” A decade earlier, she traveled to Syria to hold talks with Syrian dictator Bashar al-Assad, who later slaughtered hundreds of thousands of his own people.
Pelosi’s full statement is seen below, as posted on her website:
Washington, D.C. – Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi issued this statement after President Trump concluded a summit with Kim Jong-un in Singapore:
“Nuclear nonproliferation is a pillar of America’s national security. We respect any serious and real diplomatic efforts to achieve that goal on the Korean peninsula. Apparently, the President handed Kim Jong-un concessions in exchange for vague promises that do not approach a clear and comprehensive pathway to denuclearization and non-proliferation.
“In his haste to reach an agreement, President Trump elevated North Korea to the level of the United States while preserving the regime’s status quo. The millions of families currently living in fear of nuclear weapons in the region deserve strong and smart leadership built on diplomacy and engagement with our regional partners and allies.
“The President’s marginalization of the vast expertise of the State Department and his habitual disparaging of our allies as demonstrated at the G7 Forum hinders a lasting, stable pathway to peace.”
To weigh in on this information provided by BREITBART.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Along with a link to her statement, Pelosi tweeted in outrage Tuesday morning, “In his haste to reach an agreement, @realDonaldTrump elevated North Korea to the level of the United States while preserving the regime’s status quo.”
In his haste to reach an agreement, @realDonaldTrump elevated North Korea to the level of the United States while preserving the regime’s status quo. #TrumpKimSummit https://t.co/NChFg6wjNI pic.twitter.com/iWg17Ludl7
— Nancy Pelosi (@NancyPelosi) June 12, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Christopher Watts receive the death penalty?
- UPDATE: Stunning details emerge on man detained by ICE while driving his pregnant wife to hospital
- REPORT: Ex-doctor Shafeeq Sheikh, found guilty of raping sedated woman, gets shocking sentence
- VIDEO: How a patient paid a $285 copay for a $40 drug
- OpEd: Newt Gingrich: Mueller’s fatal mistake
- REPORT: Murdered Colorado mom ‘beat all odds’ to get pregnant, brother says in emotional post
- REPORT: WH aide departs after questions arise about speech at controversial venue
- VIDEO: Democrat Cracks Joke About President Trump Drowning
- REPORT: U.S. company reports one year later after implanting microchips in employees’ hands
- VIDEO: Neighbor shoots TX man stabbing his toddler to death while yelling religious rants