REPORT: Nancy Pelosi’s red coat back on sale after its viral moment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The red coat worn by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi that set the Internet ablaze is back on sale — for a price.
The California Democrat wore the Max Mara garment in December after an explosive Oval Office meeting with President Trump. As she walked out of the West Wing after the heated discussion, she wore the rust-colored coat, sunglasses, and a smile.
The article goes on to state the following:
The moment and her outfit went viral. Twitter users had hoped they could purchase the outerwear, but it was part of a years-old line.
The coat’s renewed popularity inspired Max Mara to give the coat a second run.
The Washington Examiner further reported: The cashmere and wool coat is selling for $2,990 on the designer’s website and in stores. It’s not clear whether it’s selling for the same price it did more than 5 years ago.
Has anybody figured what coat this is she’s wearing? I waited to ask this question, let the seriousness of the situation be properly discussed but… that color is LEGIT and we need to know this👌🏿 https://t.co/hfF6IZL5Yg
— Barry Jenkins (@BarryJenkins) December 12, 2018
She was quite possibly throwing some shade too since she wore the same coat to Obama’s inauguration ceremony in Jan 2013. Someone thought it looked it might be made by Gerard Durel. #TeamPelosi #NancysCoat #TrumpShutdown pic.twitter.com/WS15gmeYnM
— Lana Slavitt (@somuchweirdness) December 12, 2018
The red coat worn by House @SpeakerPelosi that set the Internet ablaze is back on sale — for a price.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) March 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson