REPORT: NBC host celebrates Dems seizing power from ‘clown’ Devin Nunes
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
NBC correspondent Andrea Mitchell on Wednesday celebrated the fact that “clown” Devin Nunes, R-Calif., will no longer lead the House intelligence committee now that Democrats have taken back some power in Congress.
“The House intelligence Commitee, which, Joe, you know so well, was always a bipartisan committee,” said Mitchell on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “It was never run by a clown, forgive me, like Devin Nunes.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Mitchell said Democrats will now be able to hold the White House accountable by more deeply investigating President Trump and attempting to protect special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe into Russia’s interference in the 2016 election.
Andrea Mitchell celebrated the fact that “clown” Devin Nunes will no longer lead the House intelligence committee.https://t.co/kvkz1XpN0M
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) November 7, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?
- VIDEO: Conservative TV host accosted at Trump Hotel over son’s suicide: OPINION: Washington Secrets