REPORT: New AI set to clamp down on Netflix account sharing
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Sharing your Netflix password could soon be much harder to get away with.
At CES 2019 in Las Vegas, video software provider Synamedia unveiled a creepy new AI-powered system designed to crack down on account sharing.
The article goes on to state the following:
The firm points to recent research from Magid, which found that roughly 26 percent of millennials give out the credentials for video streaming services to other people.
— The BRAG (@TheBrag) January 4, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake