REPORT: New anti-Trump children’s book contains profane message to Congress
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A new children’s book has a not exactly kid-friendly message for Congress: “You have to f—ing lead.”
The $10 book, poised to be released on Oct. 16, is a sequel to one from 2017 — “Stop F—ing Tweeting and go the F— to Sleep, Mr. President” — from the same anonymous author.
The article goes on to state the following:
The book, written and illustrated under a Trump administration-inspired pseudonym, John Spreincer McKellyanne Huckamucci, portrays lawmakers as popular children’s characters as it rails against what it describes as their ineffectiveness.
On one page of “You Have to F—ing Lead,” images of House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) are superimposed on the faces of Care Bears, with the author writing:
“Our president rages and tweets and gloats,
While our country, tired and angry, continues to regress.
You robocalled me during breakfast and begged for my vote,
So why the f— won’t you step up and undo this mess?”
Another page shows House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) appearing as the ravenous animals in the classic kids’ game, Hungry Hungry Hippos.
CLICK HERE to read more from The Hill.
Below is information on a prior book published by the same author:
@realDonaldTump Check out this book: “Stop F**king Tweeting and Go the F**k to…” by John Spreincer…You’ll have to get help because there are some big words you won’t understand https://t.co/hQQYZNuy7M pic.twitter.com/X5FJuFxJfI
— Susan Hamele Statezny🌊🌊🌫🌊🌊 (@Suzebo44) August 19, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— The Hill (@thehill) September 12, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?