REPORT: New anti-Trump children’s book contains profane message to Congress
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A new children’s book has a not exactly kid-friendly message for Congress: “You have to f—ing lead.”
The $10 book, poised to be released on Oct. 16, is a sequel to one from 2017 — “Stop F—ing Tweeting and go the F— to Sleep, Mr. President” — from the same anonymous author.
The article goes on to state the following:
The book, written and illustrated under a Trump administration-inspired pseudonym, John Spreincer McKellyanne Huckamucci, portrays lawmakers as popular children’s characters as it rails against what it describes as their ineffectiveness.
On one page of “You Have to F—ing Lead,” images of House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) are superimposed on the faces of Care Bears, with the author writing:
“Our president rages and tweets and gloats,
While our country, tired and angry, continues to regress.
You robocalled me during breakfast and begged for my vote,
So why the f— won’t you step up and undo this mess?”
Another page shows House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) appearing as the ravenous animals in the classic kids’ game, Hungry Hungry Hippos.
CLICK HERE to read more from The Hill.
Below is information on a prior book published by the same author:
@realDonaldTump Check out this book: “Stop F**king Tweeting and Go the F**k to…” by John Spreincer…You’ll have to get help because there are some big words you won’t understand https://t.co/hQQYZNuy7M pic.twitter.com/X5FJuFxJfI
— Susan Hamele Statezny🌊🌊🌫🌊🌊 (@Suzebo44) August 19, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— The Hill (@thehill) September 12, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- OpEd: Venezuelan who fled socialism publishes alarming warning on Ocasio-Cortez’s ‘Green New Deal’
- UPDATE: Ocasio-Cortez responds to ‘wack’ Times Square billboard
- SURPRISE? Dem. 2020 candidate breaks from the pack: ‘We can’t have open borders, we need to have border security’
- VIDEO: Hundreds of caravan migrants headed to US violently attack police in southern Mexico
- REPORT: Kamala Harris releases statement on Jussie Smollett scandal
- REPORT: State senate passes bill to keep Trump off 2020 ballot unless he releases tax returns
- VIDEO: Roseanne Barr releases video blasting Ocasio-Cortez and socialism
- VIDEO: CNN’s Don Lemon on Smollett: ‘Not His Fault’
- REPORT: Michigan mother fatally shot 3 young daughters in woods before killing self
- BREAKING: MUST SEE – BOMBSHELL details revealed in press conference on Jussie Smollett’s hoax attack, plus revelations on homophobic letter