REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — A sheriff’s department dispatch log reveals new information about the night that missing Wisconsin teenager Jayme Closs’ parents were found dead — including that a 911 call appeared to have come from her mother’s cell phone, and that the door to the family’s home had been kicked in.
Authorities have been searching for Jayme Closs, 13, since early Monday, when a mysterious 911 call led deputies to discover that her parents had been shot dead at the family’s home in northwestern Wisconsin’s Barron County.
Investigators say Jayme apparently vanished just after the shootings and is in danger. An Amber Alert was issued for her Monday, and the FBI has added her to its online list of kidnapped or missing people.
The article goes on to state the following:
The #FBI is seeking the public’s assistance in an investigation related to #missing 13-year-old Jayme Closs. Any local tips can be called into the FBI office at 858-320-1800 or 1-800-Call FBI or https://t.co/ccIZ9AB24t. https://t.co/1QRTiqqC7d pic.twitter.com/Zdgv6OjtZp
— FBI San Diego (@FBISanDiego) October 19, 2018
— KARE 11 (@kare11) October 19, 2018
The morning Denise and James Closs were shot dead in their Wisconsin home and 13-year-old Jayme Closs was abducted, a 911 call was made from Denise’s cellphone, during which 911 dispatcher heard “a lot of yelling” in the call. https://t.co/XbhV6mKZnE pic.twitter.com/4B5RaAGIei
— ABC News (@ABC) October 19, 2018
.@FBIMilwaukee is seeking information regarding #missing 13-year-old Jayme Closs. If you have info, please contact the Wisconsin Department of Justice Child Abduction Response Team tipline at 1-855-744-3879 or your local @FBI office https://t.co/etpWTWTY9H. pic.twitter.com/WJSJxyNVdX
— FBI (@FBI) October 18, 2018
Dispatch logs show multiple shots were fired in the home of a 13-year-old northwestern Wisconsin girl who has been missing since her parents were found dead inside the house. https://t.co/tUvQZYwrRs
— AP Central U.S. (@APCentralRegion) October 19, 2018
— CNN (@CNN) October 19, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by CNN.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…