REPORT: New details emerge on dead fetus found on plane at NY airport
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The dead fetus found on an American Airlines flight at LaGuardia Monday was left there by a pregnant Brooklyn teen, who suffered a miscarriage inside a lavatory as her twin sister stood guard outside that bathroom, law enforcement sources said late Tuesday.
The 18-year-old East Flatbush woman left the fetus behind on American Airlines Flight 1942 after it touched down in Queens on Monday night from Charlotte Douglas International Airport, sources said.
The article goes on to state the following:
The flight landed and all the other passengers had deplaned when the pregnant woman rushed to the bathroom with her sister telling crew it was an “emergency,” law enforcement sources said.
A flight attendant told police the woman came out of the bathroom and looked ill, sources said.
The teen checked into Kings County Hospital at 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday and a cleaning crew made the gruesome discovery inside the Airbus A321 at about 7:30 a.m. at Hangar 5, sources said.
Police want to interview the twins, but believe this was a miscarriage and not a criminal act, law enforcement sources said. The foot-long fetus was between three to six months along, sources said.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— New York Post (@nypost) August 8, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Former ‘Apprentice’ Troy McClain responds to allegations that he played ‘N-word’ tape for Omarosa
- BREAKING: Trump campaign takes legal action, seeks ‘millions’ against Omarosa for violating nondisclosure
- BREAKING: Former Trump employee releases statement on Omarosa
- VIDEO: Omarosa drops new bombshell, makes claim about Trump’s knowledge of hacked DNC emails
- BREAKING: Kansas Gov. concedes race for GOP nomination to Trump ally Kris Kobach (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Katrina Pierson releases statement after Omarosa releases audio discussing ‘N-word’ tape
- DML TV: Heroic mom fights off child-snatcher in broad daylight
- BREAKING: At least 5 shot inside Philadelphia-area Walmart, suspect in custody
- REPORT: No More Mondays. School District Moves to 4-Day Weeks
- REPORT: Omarosa responds to arbitration action filed by Trump campaign