REPORT: New details emerge on dead fetus found on plane at NY airport
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The dead fetus found on an American Airlines flight at LaGuardia Monday was left there by a pregnant Brooklyn teen, who suffered a miscarriage inside a lavatory as her twin sister stood guard outside that bathroom, law enforcement sources said late Tuesday.
The 18-year-old East Flatbush woman left the fetus behind on American Airlines Flight 1942 after it touched down in Queens on Monday night from Charlotte Douglas International Airport, sources said.
The article goes on to state the following:
The flight landed and all the other passengers had deplaned when the pregnant woman rushed to the bathroom with her sister telling crew it was an “emergency,” law enforcement sources said.
A flight attendant told police the woman came out of the bathroom and looked ill, sources said.
The teen checked into Kings County Hospital at 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday and a cleaning crew made the gruesome discovery inside the Airbus A321 at about 7:30 a.m. at Hangar 5, sources said.
Police want to interview the twins, but believe this was a miscarriage and not a criminal act, law enforcement sources said. The foot-long fetus was between three to six months along, sources said.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— New York Post (@nypost) August 8, 2018
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits
- REPORT: Why Alabama lawmakers passed bill to end marriage licenses