REPORT: New details emerge on dead fetus found on plane at NY airport
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The dead fetus found on an American Airlines flight at LaGuardia Monday was left there by a pregnant Brooklyn teen, who suffered a miscarriage inside a lavatory as her twin sister stood guard outside that bathroom, law enforcement sources said late Tuesday.
The 18-year-old East Flatbush woman left the fetus behind on American Airlines Flight 1942 after it touched down in Queens on Monday night from Charlotte Douglas International Airport, sources said.
The article goes on to state the following:
The flight landed and all the other passengers had deplaned when the pregnant woman rushed to the bathroom with her sister telling crew it was an “emergency,” law enforcement sources said.
A flight attendant told police the woman came out of the bathroom and looked ill, sources said.
The teen checked into Kings County Hospital at 12:30 a.m. on Tuesday and a cleaning crew made the gruesome discovery inside the Airbus A321 at about 7:30 a.m. at Hangar 5, sources said.
Police want to interview the twins, but believe this was a miscarriage and not a criminal act, law enforcement sources said. The foot-long fetus was between three to six months along, sources said.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
— New York Post (@nypost) August 8, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Migrants defy police, break through fence at Guatemala-Mexico border (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: University of Montana students spell out messages on mountain ahead of Trump visit
- REPORT: ‘Halloween’ Billboard Hijacked to Target Maxine Waters (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Donor REVEALED for GOP Women’s Group Attacking Trump
- VIDEO: Thousands of caravan migrants defy Mexico, wait on bridge at border after breaking down fence
- REPORT: Governor suspends reelection campaign, endorses Dem opponent
- BREAKING: Uncovered report reveals Claire McCaskill’s husband assaulted and peed on ex-wife
- REPORT: Manafort shows up to court in wheelchair
- BREAKING: White House responds to Saudi Arabia’s report on Khoshoggi’s death
- REPORT: New clues from 911 call emerge in case of missing Wisconsin girl