REPORT: New details emerge on Megyn Kelly exit deal with NBC
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Variety.com:
Megyn Kelly is free to take jobs at other news outlets upon leaving NBC News, according to a person familiar with the matter, a revelation that suggests exit talks between the star anchor and the NBCUniversal-owned division are moving toward a close.
Kelly is not expected to be bound by any non-compete restrictions, and could take a job at other news operations, this person said. NBCU and Kelly have been engaged in separation discussions for weeks, ever since NBC News canceled her morning program, “Megyn Kelly Today,” in the wake of on-screen remarks she made about wearing blackface makeup for Halloween.
The article goes on to state the following:
People familiar with the talks suggested that many issues between the two parties – money; non-disparagement; and other issues – are largely resolved. They acknowledged, however, that attorneys continue to wrangle over legal language and minor disparities.
— Jason Linkins (@dceiver) December 6, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit Variety.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Variety.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits