REPORT: New details emerge on Megyn Kelly exit deal with NBC
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Variety.com:
Megyn Kelly is free to take jobs at other news outlets upon leaving NBC News, according to a person familiar with the matter, a revelation that suggests exit talks between the star anchor and the NBCUniversal-owned division are moving toward a close.
Kelly is not expected to be bound by any non-compete restrictions, and could take a job at other news operations, this person said. NBCU and Kelly have been engaged in separation discussions for weeks, ever since NBC News canceled her morning program, “Megyn Kelly Today,” in the wake of on-screen remarks she made about wearing blackface makeup for Halloween.
The article goes on to state the following:
People familiar with the talks suggested that many issues between the two parties – money; non-disparagement; and other issues – are largely resolved. They acknowledged, however, that attorneys continue to wrangle over legal language and minor disparities.
— Jason Linkins (@dceiver) December 6, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit Variety.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Variety.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Ex-NASA engineer builds glitter bomb for EPIC revenge on package thieves
- BREAKING: AZ governor appoints McSally to John McCain’s Senate seat, Cindy McCain responds
- BREAKING: Judge rips into Michael Flynn for ‘serious’ offenses, delays sentencing
- UPDATE: Major advertisers announce they will stand by Tucker Carlson, won’t boycott
- JUST IN: Panel of judges makes decision on ethics complaints against Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: House Republicans release transcript of second James Comey interview (READ)
- BREAKING: Judge rules mystery company owned by foreign country must comply with grand jury subpoena, suspected of being part of Mueller’s investigation
- EXCLUSIVE: DML responds to Ocasio-Cortez for saying ‘GOP media’ is scared of her
- BREAKING: ‘Laverne & Shirley’ star Penny Marshall dies
- BREAKING: Andy Pollack, father of Parkland shooting victim, tweets announcement on school safety and Trump