REPORT: New PAC launched to ‘encourage’ former governor to run in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A new super PAC aimed at encouraging former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) to run for president in 2020 was launched Tuesday, according to the Associated Press.
The PAC is called “Tenaciously Moving for American Change in 2020,” named after McAuliffe’s “TMac” nickname, according to the AP.
The article goes on to state the following:
Shannon Kane, a co-founder of the PAC, told the AP that the PAC is focused on increasing the ex-Virginia governor’s profile among voters in Iowa and New Hampshire, two key states with early votes in the primaries.
McAuliffe last month said that he wouldn’t “rule anything out” when it came to 2020 but added that he wouldn’t make a decision until after this fall’s midterms.
— Ready for Terry 2020 (@readyforterry) October 9, 2018
A newly formed PAC says it’s trying to “encourage” former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a Democrat, to run for presidenthttps://t.co/t8XmFKI1MC
— The Virginian-Pilot (@virginianpilot) October 9, 2018
Would you want to see Terry McAuliffe in the White House? https://t.co/8ppPHvQ2jc
— WSLS 10 (@wsls) October 9, 2018
— NH Public Radio (@nhpr) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Brothers, aged 1 and 3, drown after falling into family pool
- VIDEO: Twitter philanthropist surprises disabled vet with new car after Trump re-tweeted him
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- REPORT: ‘Underage’ Migrant Sentenced for Murder of Teenager
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling