REPORT: New PAC launched to ‘encourage’ former governor to run in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A new super PAC aimed at encouraging former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) to run for president in 2020 was launched Tuesday, according to the Associated Press.
The PAC is called “Tenaciously Moving for American Change in 2020,” named after McAuliffe’s “TMac” nickname, according to the AP.
The article goes on to state the following:
Shannon Kane, a co-founder of the PAC, told the AP that the PAC is focused on increasing the ex-Virginia governor’s profile among voters in Iowa and New Hampshire, two key states with early votes in the primaries.
McAuliffe last month said that he wouldn’t “rule anything out” when it came to 2020 but added that he wouldn’t make a decision until after this fall’s midterms.
— Ready for Terry 2020 (@readyforterry) October 9, 2018
A newly formed PAC says it’s trying to “encourage” former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a Democrat, to run for presidenthttps://t.co/t8XmFKI1MC
— The Virginian-Pilot (@virginianpilot) October 9, 2018
Would you want to see Terry McAuliffe in the White House? https://t.co/8ppPHvQ2jc
— WSLS 10 (@wsls) October 9, 2018
— NH Public Radio (@nhpr) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem