REPORT: New PAC launched to ‘encourage’ former governor to run in 2020
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A new super PAC aimed at encouraging former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D) to run for president in 2020 was launched Tuesday, according to the Associated Press.
The PAC is called “Tenaciously Moving for American Change in 2020,” named after McAuliffe’s “TMac” nickname, according to the AP.
The article goes on to state the following:
Shannon Kane, a co-founder of the PAC, told the AP that the PAC is focused on increasing the ex-Virginia governor’s profile among voters in Iowa and New Hampshire, two key states with early votes in the primaries.
McAuliffe last month said that he wouldn’t “rule anything out” when it came to 2020 but added that he wouldn’t make a decision until after this fall’s midterms.
— Ready for Terry 2020 (@readyforterry) October 9, 2018
A newly formed PAC says it’s trying to “encourage” former Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a Democrat, to run for presidenthttps://t.co/t8XmFKI1MC
— The Virginian-Pilot (@virginianpilot) October 9, 2018
Would you want to see Terry McAuliffe in the White House? https://t.co/8ppPHvQ2jc
— WSLS 10 (@wsls) October 9, 2018
— NH Public Radio (@nhpr) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- VIDEO: Trump makes unannounced visit to Arlington National Cemetery during laying of wreaths
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama lashes out at Republicans over ruling against his ‘Obamacare’ program’, urges more people to enroll
- REPORT: Documents reveal urgent actions taken by Obama State Department on ‘Russiagate’ just prior to Trump inauguration
- REPORT: John McCain’s family turns on Martha McSally
- BREAKING: FBI Releases Key Steele Dossier Document
- VIDEO: Walmart employee goes rogue, uses intercom to announce he’s quitting: ‘Nobody should work here – ever!’
- REPORT: As ICE releases migrant families by the hundreds, churches and businesses step up to help
- Trump Tweet: Outrage over new discovery on texts between Strzok and Page
- VIDEO: Father of Guatemalan girl who died in US custody speaks out