REPORT: New survey reveals how New Yorkers feel about Bill de Blasio vs. President Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
In what could be the most embarrassing poll we’ve seen in this election cycle, a new survey finds that more New Yorkers have a favorable view of President Trump than of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.
Trump is by no means popular in his home state, as the new Siena College Research poll finds that just 34 percent of registered voters have a favorable view of him, compared with 63 percent who have an unfavorable view. But when it comes to de Blasio, just 29 percent have a favorable view, compared with 53 percent who view him unfavorably.
The article goes on to state the following:
So far, the mayor’s 2020 presidential campaign has produced more mockery than actual support, which is undetectable in polling.
Most embarrassing poll of the election cycle? More New Yorkers have a favorable view of Donald Trump than of Bill de Blasio https://t.co/BSWHYxYrbe
— Philip Klein (@philipaklein) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House
- BREAKING: ICE releases over 1,000 migrants onto streets in Texas and New Mexico this week