REPORT: New survey reveals how New Yorkers feel about Bill de Blasio vs. President Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
In what could be the most embarrassing poll we’ve seen in this election cycle, a new survey finds that more New Yorkers have a favorable view of President Trump than of New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio.
Trump is by no means popular in his home state, as the new Siena College Research poll finds that just 34 percent of registered voters have a favorable view of him, compared with 63 percent who have an unfavorable view. But when it comes to de Blasio, just 29 percent have a favorable view, compared with 53 percent who view him unfavorably.
The article goes on to state the following:
So far, the mayor’s 2020 presidential campaign has produced more mockery than actual support, which is undetectable in polling.
Most embarrassing poll of the election cycle? More New Yorkers have a favorable view of Donald Trump than of Bill de Blasio https://t.co/BSWHYxYrbe
— Philip Klein (@philipaklein) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- Fox advertiser: Fox viewers are ‘f-ing idiots’
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Pelosi makes shocking statement about Trump after deportation announcement
- VIDEO: CNN cuts away from Trump rally after crowd chants ‘CNN sucks’
- REPORT: Fotis Dulos and girlfriend plead not guilty, even as chilling details emerge on his missing Connecticut wife
- VIDEO: ISIS images of a beheaded Scandinavian were sent to victim’s MOTHER
- REPORT: Former Bachelor star Melissa Rycroft ill after trip to Dominican Republic
- TRUMP TWEETS: Outrage over Hope Hicks testimony, slams Dems, witch hunt and more!
- REPORT: Warner Bros. film studio in lockdown after stage hand on Anne Hathaway movie stabbed in neck