REPORT: New WSJ poll shows Trump vs Biden results
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump trails former Vice President Joe Biden and several other Democratic White House hopefuls, according to a poll released early Sunday.
Biden, the Democratic front-runner, leads Trump by 9 points among registered voters, 51 to 42 percent, in a hypothetical matchup in the NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll. Biden leads Trump among African-American voters, women, suburban voters and independents, pollsters found, while Trump saw support from men, white voters, and white voters without college degrees.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has a 7-point lead over the president, 50 to 43 percent, while Sen. Elizabeth Warren, (D-Mass.) is ahead of Trump by 5 points, 48 to 43 percent, in the survey.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?