REPORT: New WSJ poll shows Trump vs Biden results
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
President Trump trails former Vice President Joe Biden and several other Democratic White House hopefuls, according to a poll released early Sunday.
Biden, the Democratic front-runner, leads Trump by 9 points among registered voters, 51 to 42 percent, in a hypothetical matchup in the NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll. Biden leads Trump among African-American voters, women, suburban voters and independents, pollsters found, while Trump saw support from men, white voters, and white voters without college degrees.
The article goes on to state the following:
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) has a 7-point lead over the president, 50 to 43 percent, while Sen. Elizabeth Warren, (D-Mass.) is ahead of Trump by 5 points, 48 to 43 percent, in the survey.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- CLAIM: Fox News anchor interested in Sessions’s job
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Liberal host asks why Trump can’t be charged with ‘hate speech’ after rally
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders’ campaign workers complaining, fleeing over ‘poverty wages’
- REPORT: Survey Reveals Top 10 Most Popular Governors Are Republicans