REPORT: New York to commemorate 18th anniversary of the September 11 attacks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
It’s been 18 years since the September 11 attacks left nearly 3,000 people dead in the worst act of terrorism the nation has ever experienced. On Wednesday, the 9/11 Memorial and Museum will commemorate the lives lost with a ceremony honoring those killed at the World Trade Center, Pentagon and aboard Flight 93 — as well as the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
The article goes on to state the following:
How to watch the 9/11 Memorial and Museum ceremony
- Time: 8:25 a.m. to noon ET
- Date: Wednesday, September 11, 2019
- Where: 9/11 Museum and Memorial, New York City
- Live stream: CBSN New York will stream the ceremony
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: 2020 Dem candidate calls for House Democrats to ‘do something’ about Trump
- VIDEO: Three undocumented MS-13 members arrested in stabbing of Long Island teen
- VIDEO: PolitiFact gives Hillary Clinton ‘Pants on Fire’ for recent allegation