REPORT: NFL player arrested for road-rage incident involving gun
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Dallas cornerback Marquez White is staring down a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after a road-rage incident in October.
Though the alleged encounter took place last fall, White was not taken into custody until June 15, when he turned himself in to police upon learning there was a warrant for his arrest, according to a statement the former sixth-round draft pick provided to his hometown newspaper.
The article goes on to state the following:
White, 23, claims he was being followed by “an aggressive driver” who pulled up alongside him and yelled racial slurs “such as the ‘N’ word while also threatening to kill me.”
White said he saw the other driver reach toward his glove compartment, at which time White brandished his weapon. The driver then followed White to his house and called the authorities.
“When the police got there, I came downstairs on my own and gave them my side of the story,” White said.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- REPORT: Kavanaugh’s Yearbook Page Is ‘Horrible, Hurtful’ to Woman It Named
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds
- REPORT: Deal with accuser leads to change for vote on Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: International human rights group demands halt of Kavanaugh nomination for new bizarre allegation
- BREAKING: Ted Cruz Chased Out Of DC Restaurant By Anti-Kavanaugh Protesters (VIDEO)