REPORT: NFL player arrested for road-rage incident involving gun
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Dallas cornerback Marquez White is staring down a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after a road-rage incident in October.
Though the alleged encounter took place last fall, White was not taken into custody until June 15, when he turned himself in to police upon learning there was a warrant for his arrest, according to a statement the former sixth-round draft pick provided to his hometown newspaper.
The article goes on to state the following:
White, 23, claims he was being followed by “an aggressive driver” who pulled up alongside him and yelled racial slurs “such as the ‘N’ word while also threatening to kill me.”
White said he saw the other driver reach toward his glove compartment, at which time White brandished his weapon. The driver then followed White to his house and called the authorities.
“When the police got there, I came downstairs on my own and gave them my side of the story,” White said.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- VIDEO: Beto O’Rourke questioned by Afghanistan vet as aides drag him away
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- EXCLUSIVE: Sen. Grassley releases statement, with warning, about the end of Mueller’s investigation
- VIDEO: Rep. Eric Swalwell: Trump will still have “indictments waiting for him” when he leaves office
- POLL: Was the Mueller investigation a ‘witch hunt’?
- EXCLUSIVE: Effort to push back on the rising socialist agenda is catching fire
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?
- VIDEO: Conservative TV host accosted at Trump Hotel over son’s suicide: OPINION: Washington Secrets