REPORT: NFL player arrested for road-rage incident involving gun
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Dallas cornerback Marquez White is staring down a charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after a road-rage incident in October.
Though the alleged encounter took place last fall, White was not taken into custody until June 15, when he turned himself in to police upon learning there was a warrant for his arrest, according to a statement the former sixth-round draft pick provided to his hometown newspaper.
The article goes on to state the following:
White, 23, claims he was being followed by “an aggressive driver” who pulled up alongside him and yelled racial slurs “such as the ‘N’ word while also threatening to kill me.”
White said he saw the other driver reach toward his glove compartment, at which time White brandished his weapon. The driver then followed White to his house and called the authorities.
“When the police got there, I came downstairs on my own and gave them my side of the story,” White said.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- REPORT: New data reveals how much the military has spent on transgender care since 2016
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake