REPORT: NFL player tased, arrested near team facility
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
The Eagles acquired Daryl Worley in a trade with Carolina last month, and already the cornerback is making news.
Just not the kind the team would like to see.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
According to multiple reports, Worley was arrested Sunday morning after police found him passed out inside a vehicle blocking a highway in Philadelphia.
According to NFL Network, Worley was arrested at 6 a.m. Sunday when he became combative with police, who administrated a Taser on him. The NFL Network also reported that a gun was recovered at the scene.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting USATODAY.COM.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists