REPORT: NFL player tased, arrested near team facility
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
The Eagles acquired Daryl Worley in a trade with Carolina last month, and already the cornerback is making news.
Just not the kind the team would like to see.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
According to multiple reports, Worley was arrested Sunday morning after police found him passed out inside a vehicle blocking a highway in Philadelphia.
According to NFL Network, Worley was arrested at 6 a.m. Sunday when he became combative with police, who administrated a Taser on him. The NFL Network also reported that a gun was recovered at the scene.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting USATODAY.COM.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Christine Blasey Ford, accuser of Brett Kavanaugh, will testify in open hearing
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- REPORT: Poll shows how many people want FBI to investigate Kavanaugh allegation
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- VIDEO: Democrat reveals what she’ll grill Brett Kavanaugh about at hearing
- BREAKING: New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct From Kavanaugh’s College Years
- REPORT: Former Trump aide steps down from CNN role amid claims he drugged woman he got pregnant
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- BREAKING: Conservative actor James Woods locked out of Twitter