REPORT: NFL player tased, arrested near team facility
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
The Eagles acquired Daryl Worley in a trade with Carolina last month, and already the cornerback is making news.
Just not the kind the team would like to see.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
According to multiple reports, Worley was arrested Sunday morning after police found him passed out inside a vehicle blocking a highway in Philadelphia.
According to NFL Network, Worley was arrested at 6 a.m. Sunday when he became combative with police, who administrated a Taser on him. The NFL Network also reported that a gun was recovered at the scene.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting USATODAY.COM.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels to Donate NDA Money to Highly Controversial Organization
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- REPORT: Water scooter gunmen shoot up beach in Cancun’s tourist zone
- VIDEO: Fox News guest mocks Laura Ingraham for losing advertisers: ‘High school kids shut you down’
- REPORT: Giuliani explains why he’s joining Trump’s legal team