REPORT: NFL player tased, arrested near team facility
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
The Eagles acquired Daryl Worley in a trade with Carolina last month, and already the cornerback is making news.
Just not the kind the team would like to see.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
According to multiple reports, Worley was arrested Sunday morning after police found him passed out inside a vehicle blocking a highway in Philadelphia.
According to NFL Network, Worley was arrested at 6 a.m. Sunday when he became combative with police, who administrated a Taser on him. The NFL Network also reported that a gun was recovered at the scene.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting USATODAY.COM.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House