REPORT: Nikki Haley honored at high-flying GOP donor dinner
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Axios:
In a sign of Nikki Haley’s continuing star power, the former UN ambassador will be the guest of honor at a dinner with about 20 of Manhattan’s top GOP donors on Feb. 27, Axios has learned. The dinner will be the first of a series being organized by Paul Singer, the hedge-fund magnate, to spotlight key surrogates for the congressional races of 2020.
The article goes on to state the following:
Singer is working to identify and recruit female candidates to help Republicans hold the Senate and regain ground in the House. He’s supporting Rep. Elise Stefanik’s E-PAC, aimed at boosting women candidates.
In a sign of the demand for Haley, CNBC reported that she is “quoting $200,000 and the use of a private jet for domestic speaking engagements.”
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting Axios
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)
- UPDATE: Cops questioning suspect in connection with sickening Brooklyn ax murder, victims identified [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet