REPORT: Nikki Haley honored at high-flying GOP donor dinner
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Axios:
In a sign of Nikki Haley’s continuing star power, the former UN ambassador will be the guest of honor at a dinner with about 20 of Manhattan’s top GOP donors on Feb. 27, Axios has learned. The dinner will be the first of a series being organized by Paul Singer, the hedge-fund magnate, to spotlight key surrogates for the congressional races of 2020.
The article goes on to state the following:
Singer is working to identify and recruit female candidates to help Republicans hold the Senate and regain ground in the House. He’s supporting Rep. Elise Stefanik’s E-PAC, aimed at boosting women candidates.
In a sign of the demand for Haley, CNBC reported that she is “quoting $200,000 and the use of a private jet for domestic speaking engagements.”
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: North Carolina father of 6 has neck broken by ‘intense’ wave, killing him in ‘freak accident’
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: Smollett Tries To Get Special Prosecutor Dropped, Makes New Claim
- REPORT: California couple arrested after strangling newborn baby in hospital, police say
- REPORT: Democrats to face off against a reluctant Mueller
- TEAM DML subscription service. Buy Now.
- REPORT: Trump says he has signed proclamation curbing asylum
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy