REPORT: Nikki Haley honored at high-flying GOP donor dinner
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by Axios:
In a sign of Nikki Haley’s continuing star power, the former UN ambassador will be the guest of honor at a dinner with about 20 of Manhattan’s top GOP donors on Feb. 27, Axios has learned. The dinner will be the first of a series being organized by Paul Singer, the hedge-fund magnate, to spotlight key surrogates for the congressional races of 2020.
The article goes on to state the following:
Singer is working to identify and recruit female candidates to help Republicans hold the Senate and regain ground in the House. He’s supporting Rep. Elise Stefanik’s E-PAC, aimed at boosting women candidates.
In a sign of the demand for Haley, CNBC reported that she is “quoting $200,000 and the use of a private jet for domestic speaking engagements.”
To get more information about this article, please visit Axios. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House