REPORT: NK follows talk of restarting nuke talks by firing off 2 projectiles
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
North Korea fired two unidentified projectiles into the East Sea on Tuesday, South Korea military officials said, hours after the hermit kingdom offered to restart denuclearization talks with the United States.
“Our military is observing the situation and maintaining readiness,” South Korea’s Joint Chiefs of Staff said in a statement.
The article goes on to state the following:
The projectiles were fired from the South Pyongan Province, which surrounds the capital city of Pyongyang, and landed in the waters off the country’s east coast.
The White House has not commented on reports of Tuesday’s launching, which is the 10th such launch since May.
BREAKING: North Korea has launched two unidentified projectiles into the sea, South Korea’s military says. https://t.co/HjSipZ9uRL
— The Associated Press (@AP) September 9, 2019
SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — South Korean military says North Korea conducts two projectile launches.
— Zeke Miller (@ZekeJMiller) September 9, 2019
— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- TRUMP: Responds to Barr’s request to stop tweeting about DOJ … in a tweet
- REPORT: Iran MP Offers Reward for Killing Trump, U.S. Ambassador Responds
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- EXCLUSIVE: WATCH: Patrons less than enthused when Elizabeth Warren visits restaurant
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Gutfeld rips media after Avenatti verdict
- VIDEO: Horrific Dallas street-racing crash kills innocent driver