REPORT: North Korean state media reports Trump invited to visit rouge nation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
North Korean state media claimed in a glowing announcement Tuesday that President Trump and dictator Kim Jong Un invited one another to their respective countries during their landmark summit in Singapore.
There was no immediate response from the White House.
The article goes on to state the following:
A report on the meeting by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said, “Kim Jong Un invited Trump to visit Pyongyang at a convenient time and Trump invited Kim Jong Un to visit the U.S.”
According to the report, KCNA reported: “The two top leaders gladly accepted each other’s invitation, convinced that it would serve as another important occasion for improved [North Korea]-U.S. relations.”
Trump raised the prospect of a potential visit to Pyongyang at a news conference that followed the summit meeting. He said: “At a certain time, I will [travel there]. I said that will be a day that I look very much forward to, at the appropriate time. And I also will be inviting Chairman Kim, at the appropriate time, to the White House.”
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Trump plan to claw back billions in spending facing uncertain future
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)