REPORT: North Korean state media reports Trump invited to visit rouge nation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
North Korean state media claimed in a glowing announcement Tuesday that President Trump and dictator Kim Jong Un invited one another to their respective countries during their landmark summit in Singapore.
There was no immediate response from the White House.
The article goes on to state the following:
A report on the meeting by the Korean Central News Agency (KCNA) said, “Kim Jong Un invited Trump to visit Pyongyang at a convenient time and Trump invited Kim Jong Un to visit the U.S.”
According to the report, KCNA reported: “The two top leaders gladly accepted each other’s invitation, convinced that it would serve as another important occasion for improved [North Korea]-U.S. relations.”
Trump raised the prospect of a potential visit to Pyongyang at a news conference that followed the summit meeting. He said: “At a certain time, I will [travel there]. I said that will be a day that I look very much forward to, at the appropriate time. And I also will be inviting Chairman Kim, at the appropriate time, to the White House.”
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Man forced neighbors do chores so ‘they knew what it was like to be slaves’
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- VIDEO: Trump comments on Navy UFO sightings
- REPORT: Popular teen magazine promotes prostitution, sexting, to an audience of minors
- VIDEO: Fan who threw beer on NFL player should be prosecuted, agent says
- REPORT: Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest
- REPORT: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning Clinton emails
- REPORT: Critics pan Jim Acosta’s new book, Twitter ROASTS him
- REPORT: Dominican model in ‘love triangle between David Ortiz and a drug lord’