REPORT: NRA hopes to sign 100,000 New Members in 100 Days
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
The National Rifle Association announced a membership drive on Thursday with the goal of signing up 100,000 new members in the next 100 days.
“The NRA’s strength is in our dedicated and politically savvy members,” Jason J. Brown, NRA media relations manager, told the Washington Free Beacon. “Over the next 100 days we hope to welcome 100,000 new freedom-loving Americans to our ranks. The threat to our Second Amendment has never been greater.”
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The NRA’s membership drive comes shortly after gun-control activists held nationwide rallies last month demanding new gun bans and age restrictions on purchasing firearms. The organizers behind the March for Our Lives rally managed to raise over $3 million dollars, much of which was given to a 501(c)(4) advocacy organization that plans to continue lobbying beyond the marches.
The gun-rights group has lowered their membership dues across membership levels in order to encourage new sign ups. The one-year membership has been lowered from $40 to $30, three-year from $100 to $85, five-year from $140 to $100, and lifetime from $1,500 to $1,000. The donations to the 501(c)(4) group are not tax deductible, but donors to the group do not have to be publicly disclosed.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon.
Dennis Michael Lynch and our dedicated staff at DML News continue to share with you each day the important news you need to know and have come to expect, despite the ongoing censorship from social media. We invite you to join us in this fight for America. (Scroll down for more information.)
Please consider adding your support to help our important missions! Just scroll down to the yellow “donate” button.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Every donation of $20 or more receives a FREE “I Am Team DML” bumper sticker. If you wish to order the bumper click ONLY, CLICK HERE.
We use PayPal to process online orders. To donate, click the yellow button below. If you don’t have a PayPal account, click the yellow button and check out using the option to use a debit or credit card. To mail in your donation, scroll to the bottom for more information.
To donate, click the yellow donate button above. Or you can mail a check. Make check out to:
PO BOX 704
Amagansett, NY 11930
*Please note that your donation to us is NOT tax deductible, as we are not a 501(c)(3) charitable organization and you should consult with your tax advisor if you’re uncertain about making this donation. Your donation is a gift. Donations will be used to build and promote a new media service for Americans who seek the truth in news.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Oklahoma teen accused of threatening to shoot ‘400 people for fun,’ officers make chilling find at her home
- REPORT: GOP signals unease with Barr’s gun plan
- REPORT: NYT reporters make new claim against Kavanaugh
- TRUMP TWEETS: Responds to news report about ‘whistleblower complaint’
- REPORT: Student’s questionable school lunch post goes viral: ‘Sad excuse for a meal’
- BREAKING: Patriots star dumped by Nike after being accused of rape
- Florida sheriff reports about armed officer on school campus
- REPORT: Two former Congressional Black Caucus chairmen back 2020 candidate
- REPORT: ‘Kangaroo justice’: William Barr slams Obama Education Department
- VIDEO: “I hung up the phone and cried”: Dana Perino on the setback that led her to the White House