REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Doctors throughout New York state are giving their critically ill coronavirus patients massive doses of vitamin C, a tactic said to have helped those hit the hardest in China.
Dr Andrew Weber, a Long Island based pulmonologist and critical-care specialist with Northwell Health, shared that he has been immediately giving his intensive-care patients 1,500 milligrams of intravenous vitamin C.
The article goes on to state the following:
Those patients are then re-administered the doses of the powerful antioxidant three or four times a day, the doctor explained to the New York Post.
The regimen is based on experimental coronavirus treatments in Shanghai, China.
Patients given vitamin C did ” significantly better than those who did not get vitamin C,” he said.
Weber said the treatment is a tremendous help, “but it is not highlighted because it’s not a sexy drug.”
Jason Molinet, a spokesman for Northwell Health, New York’s largest healthcare provider, said the amount given to each patient varies “as the clinician decides,” adding that Vitamin C is being “widely used” to treat coronavirus.
Big Pharma won’t like this at all, unless they are selling it….https://t.co/La0ZSbOoNe
— Patrick Henningsen (@21WIRE) March 25, 2020
New York hospitals are treating coronavirus patients with high dosages of VITAMIN C after promising results from China https://t.co/4HbIzcbB93
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Pope weighs in on Floyd protests, violence
- VIDEO: Rosenstein makes admission about McCabe’s handling of Comey memos
- REPORT: Fake News? Police Issue Statement At Odds With Reports About Actions Against Protesters in D.C.
- BREAKING: Rosenstein makes huge admission about Carter Page FISA warrant [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Senior Google Employee Appears To Have Assaulted Pro-Life Activist
- EXCLUSIVE: Former INS agent weighs in on police conduct in George Floyd death [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Public Health Experts Sign SHOCKING Letter About Protests Amid Pandemic and What ‘Contributes To COVID-19’