REPORT: NY hospitals treating coronavirus patients with VITAMIN after promising results
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
Doctors throughout New York state are giving their critically ill coronavirus patients massive doses of vitamin C, a tactic said to have helped those hit the hardest in China.
Dr Andrew Weber, a Long Island based pulmonologist and critical-care specialist with Northwell Health, shared that he has been immediately giving his intensive-care patients 1,500 milligrams of intravenous vitamin C.
The article goes on to state the following:
Those patients are then re-administered the doses of the powerful antioxidant three or four times a day, the doctor explained to the New York Post.
The regimen is based on experimental coronavirus treatments in Shanghai, China.
Patients given vitamin C did ” significantly better than those who did not get vitamin C,” he said.
Weber said the treatment is a tremendous help, “but it is not highlighted because it’s not a sexy drug.”
Jason Molinet, a spokesman for Northwell Health, New York’s largest healthcare provider, said the amount given to each patient varies “as the clinician decides,” adding that Vitamin C is being “widely used” to treat coronavirus.
Big Pharma won’t like this at all, unless they are selling it….https://t.co/La0ZSbOoNe
— Patrick Henningsen (@21WIRE) March 25, 2020
New York hospitals are treating coronavirus patients with high dosages of VITAMIN C after promising results from China https://t.co/4HbIzcbB93
— Daily Mail US (@DailyMail) March 25, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- BREAKING: Former longtime AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio makes big announcement
- REPORT: Actor demands Trump be removed from office over coronavirus handling
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Trump grants major disaster declaration for state of Maryland
- REPORT: Every resident of senior home presumed to have coronavirus
- REPORT: Police Officers Rebuke Media Outlet Over Decision On White House Coronavirus Briefings
- BREAKING: Final coronavirus stimulus bill omits several Pelosi wish list items, but keeps a big one IN
- VIDEO: Task force doctors call media out for distorted information, bad questions